Wednesday, October 2, 2013

I'm so bad I party in Detroit

This used to be a t-shirt slogan in the 80s.  Might still be available at some hold in the wall Army surplus store.  Do they still have surplus stores?



So bad!

IMG_5396

Yolo!  Don't ask what building this was, I don't know.  It was pretty rad.  Detroit has quite a unique attraction; I'm not sure why Detroiters are so intent on chasing away tourist dollars.  They act like they don't need the money or something.

IMG_5397

It sure looked like they could use the money when I went there.  And I was near the "up and coming" Eastern Market.

î¹_ù¶oÿÐô}¤«qkêy,0k_c¸Ë¡+±¢­Ç$qÅ[ã·ÇwPù§F·ÔôyãY¢Hå%SCQp°ù»Êþbý+åëý[êJfãäi9þëÕ¡Ù@ßn«à@w»,£Þ½­êÃÉzN£ÂîøÆ×Û!yFŽ9d¸hà"U}ÉWåò^jp·Re»E3Ñ¥j*îw$÷ÈÞßzvf~Xò¥üÓóJKQD±[¼\åÔâèYÂÔ~Ò¯,»,½!×câ,cÏö÷¿¢äâNdR½úR:xwʱQ>n^c°L{Émõ}KRÔ£%Fg> ß(+lrBs¯KörÜ¢ÀmÍ|_VZ/­õ3AÓ´Û^êìMÖFFSñ

I feel real bad for the people who live in these places.

IMG_5340

I saw a few kids in the neighborhood and I can't even imagine growing up in this sort of place.  It seems really dangerous.  And statistically speaking, it IS really dangerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment