Wednesday, October 27, 2010

More Indian whisky and other regional treats

Maybe we were premature in declaring the 21st century to be the Chinese century. Maybe it is truly the Indian century. Another Indian whisky is looking to hit US shelves this year: Officer's Choice.



Guala cap!

I'm not sure what the officers are choosing. But there it is. I encourage you to go to the homepage and study it well. If hipsters get a hold of this everyone will be drinking "the OC". The amount of kitsch is perfect for the US market. Tasting reviews are non-existent, which is weird because there were loads of Amrut reviews before they hit the States. It is apparently a blend of "Indian malt spirits and the best selected Indian neutral spirits".

I'll keep an eye out for it and see if it the best Indian whisky I've ever had or only the second best Indian whisky I've ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment