Monday, November 18, 2013

Whiskey for your health!

I've uncovered more evidence that whiskey is good for your health.  Check out this 100 year old lady who drinks whiskey and smokes cigarettes every day.

I put my health down to whisky and cigarettes. I only drink when I’m out but my doctor said I wouldn’t be alive without them. I’m still alive and I can lift my elbows - it’s great. I’ve had a great life and God has treated me very well. I’ve been very lucky.

Yeah and here is America's oldest veteran drinking whiskey and smoking a cigar every day.

 “I may drink a little in the evening too with some soda water, but that’s it,” Overton told Fox News. “Whiskey’s a good medicine. It keeps your muscles tender.”

There you have it, folks.  The evidence speaks for itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment