Sunday, November 1, 2009

Post Halloween roundup

Like most people I enjoy this time of year. I never had allergy problems in the past, but this year was bad. I don't know what it is, but I know other people only have allergy problems here. So there it is. The air is crisp and clear, and the fall colors were great. Sadly it is mostly gone. And I watched the video for Love You to Death about 100 million times.



I even bought the DVD and ripped the video onto the godmachine.

As you know last night was Halloween and I listened to Creepy Green Light and All Hallow's Eve about 5 million times. Enjoy what you can of this time of year because it does not last long. Like the morning fog, it is burned away by the day. Or rather, the lack of day as it were.

fog

The fog rolls in, only to burn away

fog

The autumn leaves have an ephemeral display

leaves

They are almost finished for the year

No comments:

Post a Comment