Friday, June 4, 2010

Up and down

IMG_0420-2

If only there were a word for the sort of vertigo that happens in daily life. I go up and I go down. I'm metaphorically losing my balance. Though I was physically going up and down recently. See for yourself.

IMG_0415

Am I the only one that goes up and down? I don't mean like manic depression happy and sad either.

IMG_0408

Maybe it is a chemical imbalance

IMG_0402

Hot and hazy summer days remind me of Corrosion of Conformity. Do you remember those guys?



I remember those guys. I remember those times. Back when a bicycle was my only means of transportation. Back when I lived in a town where people tried to run over dudes on bikes. Not even kidding. I started carrying a brick in a bookbag just in case. I always wished I had an excuse to use it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment