Thursday, October 22, 2009

Navigating the oceans of a new office

In any new office, navigating the new waters can be treacherous. And the first hurdle to cross is the restrooms. Every man needs his Fortress of Solitude. Some place to sit down in peace and put your head in your hands for a spell. Gather your strength, girdle your loins, and prepare for another round.

wash your hands

Maybe the fascists are on to me? Probably not. The Godmachine makes no noise. Thus I disregard their signs. I won't follow your rules!

P.S., yes I do wash my hands, thank you. It is the other sign I technically cross.

1 comment:

  1. Why on earth would they have a problem with people using their cell phones in the bathroom? Do you think they don't want people talking on their phones in there, or they are truly trying to regulate iPhone users from checking Facebook on the can? Ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete