Saturday, March 21, 2009

Soundtrack to the apocalypse

I have most of the Star Wars soundtracks. I don't *own* Revenge of the Sith, but I have it on mp3. I don't have Return of the Jedi. But I should. The other 4, I own.

I need another birthday, because these days with unemployment, fitting this into the budget will be dicey. But I need it. You see, it will be the soundtrack of my personal springtime apocalypse. I'm thinking that the Nikon 35mm f2 pre-AI will be the official lens of my springtime apocalypse. Maybe not. But yeah, this is the soundtrack. I'll explain more later.

So what is the springtime apocalypse? Well, part of it is the trancelike state I will inhabit whilst I transcend this plane and the next. It will involve sleep and lack of sleep. It will involve le ensemble organum. It will involve Return of the Jedi. It will be a state of supreme focus, and expanded consciousness. God bless America. God bless Michigan.

No comments:

Post a Comment