Friday, May 20, 2011

The end of times

Remember last year when I told you about the world ending?  Well looks like the lamestream media finally got around to reading through my blog archives and now everyone is "buzzing" about the world ending.  Yes, the world is ending this weekend.  And I know the first question that comes to mind is "what should I be drinking?"  Well, fear not brave souls, for Mister Booze is here to comfort you in your time of distress.

Firstly, since there will be no Monday you don't have to slum around on the bottom shelf this weekend.  At first you might be thinking it's single malt Scotch time, but I want to caution you to be judicious, you don't have much time.  In that case I recommend opening your reserves of...

New Glarus Spotted Cow.

Beer?  Yes, because there is no Monday you don't have to worry about all those carbs.  Because God doesn't care how fat you are. 



Allright people, see you on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment